Sylius with WAMP

I have a problem using Sylius with WAMP and I was wondering if some someone could help me.
Currently I have wamp installed with php 7.4.3, Apache 2.4.33 and MySQL 5.7.
I have several Symfony4 & 5 project working on my configuration.
I followed the tutorial (https://sylius.com/download/), everything went fine :

composer create-project sylius/sylius-standard .
php bin/console sylius:install
yarn install
yarn run gulp 

Then I tried to create a new vhost for sylius

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName sylius.localhost
DocumentRoot “c:/users/u/project/sylius/public”
<Directory “c:/users/u/project/sylius/public/”>
Options +Indexes +Includes +FollowSymLinks +MultiViews
AllowOverride All
Require local
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>

When I try to access sylius.localhost I have the following error : ERR_CONNECTION_RESET
However, I created a small .php file (simple <?php echo 'test'; ?>) and I can access it correctly at sylius.localhost/test.php which mean, I think, that the .htaccess is routing correctly.

I have used composer update in case and I also tried to copy the .htaccess file form a Symfony project but nothing seems to work.

Does anyone have an idea ?

not familiar with Apache, did you tried https://symfony.com/doc/current/setup/web_server_configuration.html article?

Yes of course, as I said I have several Symfony project currently working.

Okay so I finally found the problem. Apache worker was shutting down each time I was trying to access the website.
You can find this error in apache_error.log

[mpm_winnt:notice] [pid 15492:tid 708] AH00428: Parent: child process 6552 exited with status 3221225725 – Restarting.

After some digging around, it seems to be specific to Apache on Windows. The following lines have to be added to apache conf :

<IfModule mpm_winnt_module>
ThreadStackSize 8888888
</IfModule>

Great to see that you found it. I’m just wondering tho, why not use the built in symfony server to run Sylius? You could use your MySQL from WAMP and run the rest without WAMP.