Error during installation: MariaDB

Hi,
when I try install sylius I receive in console this error:

bin/console sylius:install:database
Creating Sylius database for environment prod.
It appears that your database already exists.
Warning! This action will erase your database.
Would you like to reset it? (y/N) y
 1/4 [░░░░░░░░                    ]  25%
In Exception.php line 125:

Unknown column type "json_array" requested. Any Doctrine type that you use has to be registered with \Doctrine\DBAL\Types\  
  Type::addType(). You can get a list of all the known types with \Doctrine\DBAL\Types\Type::getTypesMap(). If this error oc  
  curs during database introspection then you might have forgotten to register all database types for a Doctrine Type. Use A  
  bstractPlatform#registerDoctrineTypeMapping() or have your custom types implement Type#getMappedDatabaseTypes(). If the ty  
  pe name is empty you might have a problem with the cache or forgot some mapping information.                                

doctrine:migrations:migrate [--write-sql [WRITE-SQL]] [--dry-run] [--query-time] [--allow-no-migration] [--all-or-nothing [ALL-OR-NOTHING]] [--configuration CONFIGURATION] [--em EM] [--conn CONN] [--] [<version>]

My MariaDB version is 10.2.15

Hi @Markus,

this is a know issue. You find a workaround solution here: https://github.com/Sylius/Sylius/pull/13214